Monday, October 5, 2015

Oasis is finished

Hi

I have finished the last part of Oasis this morning.  It was a fun design to stitch, although the endless knot formation in the long lengths of the Watercolours used for the sprat's heads around the outside was driving me crazy.

I did undo one of the Sprat's heads and redo it to get a better balance of colours with the variegated watercolours.  I also used up the entire card of Entice thread - just had enough.

It is nice to start and finish something in a short time period - must remember to continue to do some smaller projects in amongst the large ones.

Here is my finish

Happy stitching

 photo my_signatue.jpg