Saturday, January 29, 2011

My first blog!

I have finally taken the plunge and will create a blog dedicated to my stitching.

I have been cross stitching on and off for almost 25 years (how does one get so old).  I started getting into it again about a year ago after seeing a couple of completed Chatelaine mandalas at a craft show.  I bought my first mandala - Misty Morning Vineyard - at that show. 

I then discovered the wonderful world (website) of Martina (Rosenberg - the designer of all things Chatelaine) and the WIP's have grown.

I love the sparklies in these designs and this led to the name of my blog.

My main Chatelaine WIP is Baroque Castle and Garden and I have managed to keep up for the first 8 months.  My other Chatelaine WIP's include MMV, Mystery 13 (Peacock Garden) and Hummingbird Garden.  I am awaiting the kit for Wisteria Walled Garden.

I love Mirabilia designs as well.

Will add photos soon

Now dinner and back to some stitching


No comments: