Sunday, January 30, 2011

My WIP's and a finish

Here are some of my current WIP's and where I am at with them at the end of January

Baroque Castle and Garden (Chatelaine)

Stitched on Gravestone 32 count linen from Stitches and Spice


This is a 2 year project and I have done the first 8 months now so it is one third finished.  I love stitching this design and it comes to the front of the stitching line at the beginning of each month when I get the next part.

Misty Morning Vineyard (Chatelaine)

Stitched on Splash 28 count linen from Stitches and Spice


I actually have done a fraction more but have not taken a photo of my progress yet

And this was my finish for the week (first for 2011).  It is also the first Chatelaine design I have completed

Micro 1


I stitched this one on 28 count black linen.  This is the pinker second colourway and I used the grey DMC 415 as suggested by Martina.  It sparkles beautifully IRL.

I want to stitch a number of the micro designs on black and cream and have them displayed on a wall together (I see it as being like a small chessboard eventually).  I have just the wall!

Time to photograph my other WIP's



No comments: