Sunday, March 6, 2011

Left side garden finished

Very much a stitching weekend, but I did find time to change my blog background.  I have decided to have a changing blog appearance to suit the time of year.  (And I am not Irish)

Here is my weekend progress on Baroque.   I have so enjoyed stitching this little garden, one of 2 for Part 10 of Baroque.  Just could not stop!

The colours are so pretty.  The other side has the same layout but different colours so it will feel like something new.


I like Baroque as it is composed of many smaller different elements.

It will take me a bit longer to do the other garden.

I am still waiting for 3 french hens to arrive as well.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.


1 comment:

Joysze said...

This is soooo pretty, Wendy. I love the color combo. Nice blog background too. :D